Thursday, May 18, 2017

Waking Up

In October of 2014 I woke up to a new Christian Life. I had no idea what God had for me, but I stepped forward after many years of just a good but what seemed like an average Christian life.
God used a HeartChange workshop and training at the Healing Rooms of Fontana to lead me in a new direction of understanding ... thst is, who I am in God's eyes. Additionally, I began learning about the power and authority we have in Christ!

From spiritual gift tests in past years I knew I had the gift of faith, but God highlighted Luke 17:5 where the apostles asked Jesus for more faith. So, I asked Him for more faith at the HeartChange workshop. Wow, my faith grew fast as I felt I was finally that "new creation/creature" the Bible talks about. I had freedom from some man made doctrines that held me back from what God had for me.  And, through ministering at the healing rooms, I began to see miracles on a weekly basis.

I was now on my way to this freedom lifestyle and had no idea what God had in store for me! Freedom from sin, unforgiveness, hurts, guilt, blame, etc...
And, sharing and ministering to others who are able in turn to  find this freedom in Jesus. Freedom and healing from emotional hurts and physical injuries/sickness etc...

Freedom in Jesus is a beautiful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment