Thursday, May 18, 2017

HeartChange

While ministering in the Healing Rooms in Fontana I knew in my heart as I completed HeartChange in October of 2014 that God was leading me to volunteer my time with helping /TA'ing at the next HeartChange.
Sue and I both felt the nudge from God and were excited, then we ended up opening our home to it and had the next HeartChange (early 2015) right in Norco only to see 12 people changed and growing closer to God! People from very different life situations; some broken, some just living an ordinary life, all in all, everyone with a different story. God was faithful and gave each one a beautiful time with Him and some tools to take home and help them in their Christian walk!

What a great new life this is , truly as that new creature, God intended me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment